Creamy Mustard Chicken French Bread Pizza
Adapted from Carlsbad Cravings
1 loaf French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
1 chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 1/2 cups THINLY sliced mushrooms
6 oz. cream cheese
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup cheddar cheese
Honey Dijon Marinade/Sauce
1 Tbsp. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. honey
1 1/2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 1/2 Tbsp.yellow mustard
1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. sour cream
1/2 tsp. Cajun spice
1/4 tsp. salt
1. Whisk Honey Dijon Marinade/Sauce ingredients together in a medium bowl. Add two tablespoons marinade to a freezer bag along with chicken. Marinate 30 minutes – 8 hours. Refrigerate unused Honey Dijon Sauce separately.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until cooked through. Stir in one tablespoon reserved Honey Dijon Sauce. Set aside.
4. Microwave cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until completely smooth. Whisk in 2 tablespoons Honey Dijon Sauce. Spread this Honey Dijon Cream Cheese evenly over each half of french bread. Evenly top with mushrooms, followed by chicken, then cheeses.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly golden.
6. Drizzle each french bread with any remaining Honey Dijon Sauce. Garnish with cilantro.