Ranch Chicken Enchiladas
Adapted from The Recipe Critic
1-2 large chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1/2 package dry ranch salad dressing
1/2 package chicken taco seasoning
1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup bottled ranch dressing
1/2 cup salsa verde
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
7-8 package white flour tortillas
cilantro, sour cream, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Place chicken in a bowl and stir in the dry ranch dressing and taco seasoning until well combined. Stir in the black beans.
2. Mix the 1/2 cup of ranch and 1/2 cup of salsa in a small bowl. Spread a very thin layer of the mixture onto the bottom of the pan.
3. Start assembling the enchiladas by spreading 1 Tbsp. of the ranch and salsa mixture onto the center of each tortilla. Then place 2-3 Tbsp. of the shredded chicken/bean mixture on top, sprinkle with some cheese, roll and place seam-side down into the pan.
4. Line up the enchiladas and spread the rest of the ranch/salsa mixture evenly on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and enchiladas are heated through.
6. Top with cilantro and sour cream if desired.