Chocolate Chow Mein Robin Egg Nests
Makes 12 nests
8 oz. milk chocolate chips
3 1/2 - 4 cups crunchy chow mein noodles
36 Whopper’s Mini Robin Eggs
1. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or silicone cupcake liners. Set aside.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
3. Stir in chow mein noodles until evenly coated.
4. Drop by spoonfuls into lined muffin tin and mold into nest shapes.
5. Let set at room temperature or place muffin tin in the fridge to set up quicker.
6. Place three Whopper’s Mini Robin Eggs on top of each nest.