Chocolate Strawberries and Cream Pie
Adapted from Let’s Dish
1 (6 oz.) chocolate pie crust
1-1/2 cups heavy cream
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. lemon juice
16-20 strawberries, quartered or halved (depending on size)
For the Chocolate Ganache:
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, beat 1-1/2 cups heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
2. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice until light and fluffy.
3. Beat whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
4. Spoon mixture into prepared crust and smooth top. Arrange strawberries over the top of the filling as desired.
5. Place the chocolate chips in a small bowl. Heat the cream in a small saucepan until it just begins to boil. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips. Let stand for 2-3 minutes.
6. Whisk chocolate and cream until smooth and shiny. Drizzle over strawberries. Refrigerate pie for at least 2 hours before serving.