Toasted Marshmallow Brownies
1 boxed (9x13) brownie mix (I prefer Pilsbury)
27 large marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
2. Prepare the brownie mix as instructed on the box. Pour into prepared 9x13-inch dish. Bake as instructed on the box.
3. Let brownies cool completely.
4. Cut each marshmallow in half and place the sticky side down on top of the brownies so each marshmallow is touching.
5. Broil in your oven for 1-2 minutes, WATCHING the entire time so they don’t burn. (If the marshmallows even start to smoke make sure you turn or remove the pan from the oven.)
6. Let cool and cut into squares if serving to a crowd. (Spray a spatula with cooking spray for easier cutting because it will get very sticky.)