Creamy Chicken and Cheese Tortilla Pie
Adapted from Damn Delicious
1 large chicken breast, shredded
1 tsp. cumin
5 9-inch flour tortillas
3/4 cup sour cream
2-3 cups Monterey jack cheese
salsa, avocado, tomato, cilantro for topping, optional
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick spray.
2. Stir cumin into shredded chicken and set aside.
3. Heat a large skillet or griddle to medium high heat. Working one at a time, add a tortilla and cook until crisp and lightly browned, about 1-2 minutes per side, flipping only once.
4. Place one tortilla on the bottom of the springform pan. Spread 2 tablespoons sour cream evenly over the top, followed by some chicken and cheese. Repeat with 3 more layers. Top with remaining tortilla and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Place into oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the stack is heated through.
6. Cut into wedges and serve immediately. Garnish with toppings if desired.