Iced Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
Slightly Adapted: Six Sisters' Stuff
1 (15.25 oz) lemon cake mix
½ cup vegetable oil
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup powdered sugar
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together dry cake mix, vegetable oil and eggs. Fold in white chocolate chips.
3. Using a 1 1/2-inch sized cookie scoop, drop balls of dough onto cookie sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes, until cookies look firm.
4. Remove cookie sheet from oven and let sit 5 minutes before placing on wire rack to cool completely.
5. Mix icing together in a small bowl and drizzle over cooled cookies.