Korean BBQ Burgers with Sweet Chili Lime Mayo
Adapted from The Recipe Critic
1 lb. 85% lean ground beef
1 package McCormick Grill Mates Korean BBQ Marinade (I found mine at Walmart)
4-6 slices provolone cheese
4-6 hamburger buns
2 cups of prepackaged coleslaw mix
2 tsp. rice vinegar
1 tsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. sesame oil
Sweet Chili Lime Mayo
1/4 cup mayo
2 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
1 Tbsp. lime juice
1. To make the burgers: In a medium sized bowl add the ground beef and Korean BBQ marinade. Mix until just incorporated being careful not to over mix. Shape into 4-6 patties.
2. Preheat your grill to high heat and place burgers on the grill. Turning once, cook for about 8 minutes total until cooked throughout. Place slices of cheese on top of burgers when there is about a minute left of cooking.
3. To make the slaw: In a small bowl add the coleslaw, rice vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil. Toss until combined.
4. To make the sweet chili lime mayo: In a small bowl add the mayo, sweet chili sauce, and lime juice. Mix until combined.
5. To assemble the burgers: Place burger patty on the bottom bun and top with coleslaw and sweet chili lime mayo.