All I'm saying is you need to try this recipe ASAP.
Grilled Chicken, Potato and Mushroom Kabobs
Adapted from Let’s Dish Recipes
1 lb. boneless chicken breasts
8 oz. whole mushrooms
1 lb. small potatoes
1 red onion, chopped into large pieces
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
3 tsp. garlic, minced
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1. Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces and add to a rimmed baking sheet along with the mushrooms and onions.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and oregano. Pour over the chicken, mushrooms and onions. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes in a large pot of salted water until just tender, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
4. Thread the marinated chicken, mushrooms, onions and potatoes onto skewers, leaving about an inch of empty space on the bottom of each skewer so the ingredients stay on.
5. Heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill kabobs for 10-12 minutes, turning once, or until chicken juices run clear.