Top Ten Most Popular Recipes of 2015
Every year seems to go faster than the last! This was another amazing year of good food and some fun recipes I got to share.
Here are the top ten most viewed this year. It's exciting to see, which ones have made it around the web!
10. Roasted Parmesan & Garlic Shrimp: This was a new kind of recipe for me on the blog since I rarely post anything having to do with seafood. These shrimp are unassuming, but have so much flavor. The best part is they're ready in less than 15 minutes!
9. Small Batch Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting (Makes 4): There is no surprise this is one of the most viewed because there's nothing better than having the perfect amount of dessert. Easy to make and they turn out great every time!
8. Cheese Ravioli with Lemon Basil Butter Sauce: This dish is as decadent as it sounds without all the hassle! Love the flavor combo and who wouldn't love a butter sauce??
7. Better-Than-Takeout Baked Orange Chicken: Not only does this chicken look impressive, it tastes incredible, too! This was one of my all-time favorite takeout fakeout recipes I've ever made. You've got to try it if you haven't yet.
6. Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken and Rice Bake: Who doesn't love Mexican food, especially one that can be thrown together like a casserole! This chicken and rice bake is delicious and everyone in your family will love it.
5. Roasted Broccoli and Alfredo Stuffed Shells: I'm so excited to see this recipe here because it is one I'm most proud of. It took a few tries and a few substitutions, but I think I finally came up an incredible dish. Take it from a broccoli and alfredo fan, this is delicious!
4. Gooey S'mores Bars: I can definitely see why these bars made this list because when I first saw this recipe floating around the web I could not get the idea out of my head. They are RICH, but who doesn't love a good s'more dessert?
3. Amazing Steak and Chicken Marinade: I am always looking for good marinades that only include pantry ingredients and this definitely falls under that category. Lots of flavor, inexpensive and makes any meat taste amazing!
2. Cowboy Caviar: Not only is this dip pretty, it is so addicting! It's got plenty of flavor, but it's also really healthy! A definite win.
And the most popular recipe of 2015 is...
1. Easy Homemade Cinnamon Rolls: I love, love, love this recipe! Cinnamon rolls are probably my favorite treat and this is a smaller batch that is so easy to make. This recipe has a lot of great tips and the result is as delicious as you would hope for in a cinnamon roll.