Grilled Coconut-Lime Shrimp and Veggie Foil Packets
Adapted from Diethood
1 small onion, chopped
2 tsp. garlic
3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
zest and juice of 1 lime
1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 - 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
8 to 10 aluminum foil sheets large enough to wrap around the food
1 zucchini, sliced into ¼-inch rounds
1 to 2 cups fresh corn kernels
1-2 cups cooked white rice, optional
1. In a blender, combine onion, garlic, coconut, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, olive oil and soy sauce; blend until smooth.
2. Place marinade and shrimp in a resealable bag and toss to coat. Place in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
4. For each foil pack, prepare two sheets of aluminum foil; place the sheets one on top of the other for durability and lightly spray with cooking spray.
5. Divide up the veggies and shrimp evenly and place into the center of each foil packet. Fold the sides of the foil over the shrimp, covering completely; seal the packets closed.
6. Transfer the foil packets to the grill, cover grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque.
7. Carefully open the foil packets and stir the contents. Serve over white rice if desired.