Anyway, these pictures are making me incredibly hungry...Go make yourself some.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Chimichurri Sauce
Adapted from Our Best Bites
2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1/2-3/4″ pieces
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place chopped sweet potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle on seasonings and stir to coat. Spread potatoes on a baking sheet into an even layer.
3. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until toasted and tender
3/4 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
3/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro
3 tsp. garlic, finely minced
1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
1/2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper
pinch red pepper flakes
About 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1. Place parsley, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small food processor or blender. (Alternately, you may chop everything by hand very finely.) Process until finely (or coarsely) chopped and then transfer to a small bowl. Add in pepper flakes and olive oil and stir to combine.
2. When potatoes have cooked, toss with chimichurri and serve immediately.