Cinnamon Roll Bread
Source: Center Cut Cook
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 egg – room temperature, lightly beaten
1 cup milk – I used 1% 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/3 cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
2 Tbsp. water
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 Tbsp. milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. In a small bowl combine egg, milk, vanilla extract and yogurt or sour cream. Add the dry ingredients into the wet and stir to combine. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
4. In a small bowl combine cinnamon swirl ingredients together – 1/3 cup sugar, 2 tsp. cinnamon and 2 Tbsp. water. Use a tablespoon to drop spoonfuls of this mixture over batter, then use a knife to make swirl designs into the batter.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove the bread from the oven and transfer it to a cooling rack to cool for 15 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, make the glaze ingredients by combining 1/2 cup powdered sugar with 1 Tbsp. milk.
7. Remove the bread from the pan and allow it to continue cooling completely. When the bread has completely cooled, pour the glaze over the top and serve.