Also, I got this recipe from The Pioneer Woman so you know it's bound to be good, right?
Baked Lemon Pasta
Source: The Pioneer Woman
1 lb. thin spaghetti
2 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 tsp. garlic, minced
1 whole lemon, juiced and zested
2 cups sour cream
1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
Flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Extra lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook spaghetti until al dente.
2. In a skillet, melt butter with olive oil over LOW HEAT. When butter is melted, add minced garlic. Squeeze lemon juice into the pan. Turn off heat.
3. Add sour cream and stir mixture together. Add lemon zest and salt. Taste, then add more salt if necessary. Pour mixture over drained spaghetti and stir together, then pour spaghetti into an oven safe dish.
4. Bake, covered, for 15 minutes.
5. When you remove it from the oven, squeeze a little more lemon juice over the top. Top generously with Parmesan cheese, then chopped parsley. Give it a final squeeze of lemon juice at the end.