Tortilla Pizza Cups and Easy Garlic Green Beans
While I recently made these mini bread pizza bites, which were a hit on Pinterest, I decided to make another version after having some inspiration from fellow bloggers.
Man I could go on and on about how versatile tortillas are in a muffin tin. I've made about 5 different recipes now and I can't wait to share them with you!
Adapted from Dashing Dish
3 flour tortillas (or whole wheat), cut into fourths
3/4 cup pizza sauce
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
12 slices of pepperoni, cut into fourths
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 12-count muffin tin with non-stick spray.
2. Using the cut tortilla pieces, press one into each tin. (These will not fit perfectly and the corners will stick up as pictured above)
3. Drop 1 Tbsp. pizza sauce onto each tortilla piece followed by 1 Tbsp. of mozzarella cheese and 4 pieces of pepperoni.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. (I would start watching at 8 minutes to make sure the tortilla does not burn.)
Easy Garlic Green Beans
1 can french sliced green beans, drained
1 Tbsp. butter
1 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
1. Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Stir in green beans until heated through. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder according to taste (About one or two shakes of each will do.) Stir in 1 Tbsp. parmesan cheese until melted and serve hot.