Before we left, we had these chicken fingers for dinner one night and they were a hit! This is another new favorite for my husband. They were just different enough and I'm pretty sure I found my new favorite chip.
Potato Chip Chicken Fingers
Source: Iowa Girl Eats
3 cups potato chips of your choice
1 Tbsp. milk
2 chicken breasts, cut into strips (or 3/4lb chicken tenders)
salt and pepper
honey mustard sauce, optional
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Crush potato chips in a food processor or with your hands in the bag. Pour into a shallow dish or bowl.
3. Whisk together egg and milk in a separate shallow dish or bowl.
4. Season chicken strips lightly with salt and pepper then dunk into egg mixture. Allow excess to drip off then roll in chip crumbs and place on a nonstick sprayed, foil-lined baking sheet. Continue with remaining chicken then lightly spray tops with nonstick spray or olive oil.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.