3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields: 3 Dozen Cookies
1 box spice cake mix (I suggest either sifting the powder or kneading it in the bag to reduce lumps)
1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Mix the pumpkin puree and cake mix together (unprepared powder only) in a medium bowl until there are no more lumps and cake mix has dissolved. (This can take a while.)
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoons (using a cooking scoop) onto prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake 13-15 minutes, until edges start to golden.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet. Transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.