You'll need a little mini muffin pan, which in my opinion has a lot of versatility in the kitchen.
Remember these? Oh, and don't forget these.
Anyway, this is a great recipe and I love the little portion sizes. So yummy.
Mini Puffed Oven Pancakes with Berry Sauce
Source: Our Best Bites
Yields: 24 mini muffin pancake puffs
1/2 cup flour (*see note below)
3/4 cup milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
2-3 tablespoons butter, melted
6 large frozen or fresh strawberries
3 tablespoons berry jam
optional: sugar if needed, to taste
1. Place mini muffin pan in oven and heat to 400 degrees.
2. While oven is heating, place flour, milk, eggs and salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Carefully remove the pan from the oven (don’t forget it’s hot!) and quickly spray the wells with non-stick spray, or brush with melted butter.
4. Fill muffin wells 3/4 full with batter.
5. Place pan in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until puffed and slightly golden on top.
6. Remove puffs and place on plate or platter. Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Drizzle with berry sauce and top with cool whip or whipped cream, or serve with sauce and/or maple syrup for dipping.
Quick and Easy Berry Sauce
If using frozen berries, place berries and jam in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for about 1 minute. Use a fork to stir and mash everything together (cut strawberries if necessary), or place everything in a blender and pulse a few times until desired consistency is reached. Add sugar to taste for sweetness and a few teaspoons of water or juice only if needed for consistency.