I found this recipe on Food.com and decided to try it out because of all the rave reviews.
Oh and make sure to top your waffle with whipped cream, strawberries, Nutella and syrup if you desire. Nutella makes everything better.
The Bestest Belgian Waffles
2 cups flour
4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs, separated
1/2 cup oil
2 cups milk
1. Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Separate the eggs.
3. In small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
4. Mix together the egg yolks, milk and oil and stir slightly.
5. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Fold in beaten egg whites.
7. Cook according to waffle iron’s instructions.