Baked Chicken Caesar Chalupas
2 chicken breasts
non-stick cooking spray
4 burrito-sized flour tortillas (I used the uncooked La Flor tortillas)
Caesar dressing (Brianna's Asiago Caesar)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped into bite-sized pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray both sides of the chicken breasts with non-stick spray, season with salt and pepper and saute in a skillet until no longer pink in the middle, about 4-5 minutes a side. Let cool slightly, then shred with a fork or your fingers. Set aside.
2. Cut flour tortillas into 8 wedges each. Line baking sheets with foil, then spray with non-stick spray. Lay down tortillas and spray tops with non-stick spray.
3. Bake for 3-5 minutes, or until wedges are slightly toasted and just starting to turn golden brown.
4. Spread about 1 teaspoon of Caesar dressing on each of the toasted tortilla wedges. Top with shredded chicken and mozzarella cheese. Bake for 4-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
4. Toss romaine lettuce with enough Caesar dressing to coat. Place in the middle of a plate, and surround with baked Caesar chicken wedges. Sprinkle with chopped tomato and serve.