So I actually made this one up myself. Kind of weird but I needed to use a container of strawberries and wanted to try something different. Surprisingly, this combination is actually really good and obviously very easy. I was even addicted to them by the time I was done with my last bite. Go ahead, try it.
1. Lay five pretzel sticks side by side to make base.
2. Melt chocolate chips until smooth.
3. Spread dab of chocolate onto pretzels.
4. Layer strawberries on top of pretzels and drizzle with chocolate.
5. Place in fridge until chocolate hardens.